Personal and Business Taxation

Private Clients

If you are employed then you will be paying your tax through the pay as you earn scheme and see deductions on your payslip. However if you have other sources of income then you may need to submit a tax return. Examples of when you need submit a tax return to HMRC are if you have:

  • Income from rental property
  • Dividends
  • Overseas income
  • Capital gains

We calculate, prepare and submit your tax return for you and deal with all enquiries from HMRC.


Whether you are self-employed, run a partnership or have a Limited company, you will need to consider tax. We deal with all aspects of taxation for businesses which includes:

  • Corporation tax
  • Income tax for partners and self-employed individuals
  • Capital gains tax
  • Inheritance tax planning

© Fergus Neilson 2017